Agasthyamadom Provide the Ayurveda treatment for Anxiety.Anxiety is a psychological and physiological state categorized by somatic, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral components. The basic meaning of the word anxiety is ‘to vex or trouble’. Anxiety is a feeling of uneasiness, nervousness, or fright. The foundation of this uneasiness is not always known or recognized, which can add to the suffering you feel.
Anxiety, Stress, Tension, Apprehension, Depression
Anxiety or a little stress is a normal part of life. In small quantities, stress is helpful — it can motivate you and help you be more productive. However, too much stress, or a strong response to stress, is harmful. It can lead you to poor health, as well as physical and psychological illnesses like infection, heart disease, and depression. In its progress stress can lead to anxiety and harmful behaviours like overeating and misuse of alcohol or drugs. Emotional states like grief or depression, and health conditions like an abnormal thyroid, low blood sugar, or heart attack can also cause stress-like symptoms.
Symptoms Of Anxiety Disorders
Symptoms of anxiety disorders are often chronic, and include difficulty in concentrating, high irritability, tense muscles, disturbed sleep, and trouble overcoming worries.
Treatment For Anxiety
If no physical illness is found, you may be referred to a psychiatrist or psychologist, mental health professionals who are specially trained to diagnose and treat mental illnesses. Ayurvedic Treatment for anxiety most often includes a combination of medicine and cognitive-behavioural therapy.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Anxiety
- One should use, apply Ayurvedic Massage Oils such as Hibril Oil
- Appliance of Paste of Ayurvedic Herbs (Tagara, Vacha, Rakta-chandan and Nilotapala-these four herbs mixed with luke warm Ghee).Take ayurvedic medicines internally, such as,
- Ashwagandha which is one of the most effective ayurvedic resource
- Vacha (Acorus calamus),
- Jyotishmati (Celestrus paniculatas),
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis),
- Tagara( Valeriana jatamansi),
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi),
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica),
- Haritaki ( Terminalia chebula) etc.
- In addition, relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing and biofeedback, may help to control the muscle tension that often accompanies anxiety.
Agasthyamadom in Trivandrum provide the Ayurveda treatment for all diseases with natural medicine.
For op registration call : 0471-2298587 , 9995340471